This is one of the internationally recognised MBA programme. It enhances your Skills to function as senior manager. You will develop your strategic management knowledge, competence and problem-solving ability. You will also become familiar with international management practice, and the development of effective business cultures and performance enhancement.
Methods of Assessment
Student’s knowledge and understanding of each module are assessed through assignments.
Why University of Sunderland
Founded in 1884, dedicated to academic excellence for more than 130 years, Bangor University is one of the oldest and most prestigious degree awarding institutions in the UK.
- High standards of teaching, research and support.
- Strong industry links and work closely with some of the world’s leading companies.
- Testament to our growing reputation, the University was nominated for University of the Year in 2013 (Times Higher Education Awards).
- Recognised in the National Student Survey 2012, in term of student experience, teaching standards.
- Best in the North East of England for satisfaction with teaching including Management and Marketing (The Guardian University Guide 2017)
- Ranked 27th in The Guardian University Guide 2018: League Table for Accounting & Finance
- Ranked 52th in The Guardian University Guide 2018: League Table for Business, Management & Marketing
- Ranked 71th Overall in The Guardian University League Tables 2018: the highest climber in 2017, rising 30 places in the table
- Top University in the North East of UK (Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2015)
Students who successfully complete the programme will be awarded the Master of Business Administration degree by the University of Sunderland. This degree is identical to that awarded to on-campus students. Graduates are then allowed to use the title MBA after their names.
Past out MBA students have gained positions such as, chief executive of a regional authority, business development manager for an automotive supplier, regional manager for a major building society and director of major public services.
A number of Sunderland alumni students have gone on to work in consultancy practice – for example, PricewaterhouseCoopers in Germany, and international roles in the electronics industry in the Netherlands.
- Financial Management and Control (15 credits)
- Managing and Leading People (15 credits)
- Operations Management (15 credits)
- International Business Environment (15 credits)
- Marketing Management (15 credits)
- Global Corporate Strategy (15 credits)
- Managing Innovation and Technology Transfer (15 credits)
- Project Management (15 credits)
- MBA Dissertation (60 credits)
Applicants must be of age 19 and above and have one of the following academic qualifications:
- A relevant degree. All levels of practical work/work experience will be considered including applications from candidates with pre-graduation or limited/no work experience.
- An equivalent professional qualification. All levels of practical work/work experience will be considered including applications from candidates with pre-graduation or limited/no work experience.
- Applications from those in senior roles without a formal academic background will be considered by academic judgment. Applications should be made with a portfolio of evidence demonstrating capability and managerial experience.
English Language Requirements
IELTS/ Pearson Test is not required if English is first language.
Financial Assistance Scheme
Student loans available from HDFC Credila.
Duration & Intakes
||January 2019, May 2019, September 2019
||December 2019, April 2020, August 2020
Fees & Structure
Application fees: SGD321.00
- All fees quoted are inclusive of GST.
- Non-tuition fees are non-refundable.
Student is required to apply for a student VISA pass if he/she wishes to study full-time in Singapore.
Applicant is required to submit the following documents:
- 4 recent passport-size photographs of the applicant. (against white background)
- 1 copy of Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA) e-Form 16
- Copy of applicant’s passport pages showing his/ her particulars and travel and travel document’s date of validity. (At least 1 year)
- Copy of applicant’s Birth Certificate / Affidavit
- Copy of applicant’s Certified / Notarised copy of Education Results/Certificates and Transcripts (with detailed results)
- Copy of the student pass (For applicants transferred from other schools in Singapore) or Notification for Cancellation of Student Pass, Visit pass and Embarkation Form.
- Must show proof of English Medium Study / First Placement Test Attempted / IELTS / TOEFL
- Copy of financial ability. (e.g. bank statement, fixed deposit / saving accounts)
- Visa Required Country only (E.g. minimum amount of RMB150,000 for PRC only)
- Proof of parent’s occupation (PRC only)
- University Matriculation Form (if applicable)
- Letter by applicant indicating interest to study with MDIS (study plan/ statement of purpose) for Master programmes
*Notarized English translations are needed if documents are in other languages.
You may pay your fee by cash, NETS, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX or by cheque or through our financial assistance scheme. If payment is by cheque, please indicate the details of the programme applied for on the back of the cheque, stating clearly your personal particulars and company name. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are inclusive of GST.
Copyright © 2023 Ignited Edu Future
Get Free Consultation for your Overseas Education